An effective faith value based conservation driver in Kenya.
Promoting, facilitating and inspiring active participation of faith groups in environmental care through training, environmental actions, networking, advocacy and sharing of best practices.
KINEA is propelled by the following specific objectives:
- To create and promote national and grass root awareness on environmental conservation and participation among different faiths
- To enhance joint lobbying, advocacy and capacity building to faith groups on environmental care.
- To promote spirit of unity in diversity among faiths through trust, collaboration for peaceful coexistence and action.
- To promote sustain able land management practices through Conservation Agriculture.
- To create synergies through building partnerships and networks with faith based statutory and non-statutory bodies.
Shared core values:
- Our common faith in the Almighty God, creator of heaven and earth
- Respect for human dignity
- Integrity of creation
- Collective good and stewardship of God`s creation
- Solidarity and peaceful coexistence